Tips on preparing for an investigation:
- Always get permission from the property owners/management before entering any property.
- Do a preliminary walk-through before conducting the actual investigation, take preliminary base readings, make a map of the building, check for any safety hazards, check your electrical sources.
- Make a plan for surveillance equipment setup based on your preliminary walk through information
- Always make sure to work in team – never work alone
- Test all equipment ahead of time and bring extra batteries/generator
The Searcher Group will be conducting seminars and lectures in the Fall of 2013 around Ontario. All Seminars/Lectures will be available on our website under the Upcoming events section. Please check back periodically as new seminars/lectures will be added in the next few months.
To find more tips and advise on conducting an investigation purchase Richard Palmisano’s book “Journeys Into the Unknown” at Amazon or Chapters. The back section of this novel includes a brief how to guide for paranormal investigations as well as some forms that can be used in collecting information & witness statements.
More information on The Searcher Group investigations have been documented in novels by Richard Palmisano – Please see Books blog on this website.